Come and say hi to Matthew on the weekend and sample our new release Renaissance Durif – it is amazing!
Next Sunday 4th July at Tastes of Two Regions Wine & Food Expo visitors will get the unique chance to go behind the scenes and hear from the producers themselves. Let the experts take you through their wines, produce, and the topics and dishes they have a passion for.
• Share the Italians’ passion for prosecco and nebbiolo with roving tastings
• Do a wine and food chocolate matching that will send your taste buds to heaven!
• Learn Nonna’s traditional cheese arancini recipe• Taste Rutherglen’s famous durif and muscat from a range of wineries
• Discover the Milawa Gourmet region’s pedal to produce experience
• Learn about the popular Rutherglen Seasonal Food Foray
• Uncover Rutherglen’s rich history of viticulture
At only $30 per person for a day of gourmet indulgence, including all the above presentations, what’s not to love?